Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's A Wrap.

A few weeks ago, I posted a blog about a friend of mine called, "Friend or Foe?" Soon after, there was a follow-up to the story, and now there is another. We are no longer friends. Too bad I didn't hear it from him, but instead I had to hear it through the grapevine. If there are any gays reading this, they are probably shaking their heads. They know what it is when I say "through the grapevine", because lawd knows that many gays these days can NOT man-up to the issues in which they face (or cause in this case).

Just to sum up the story without having it drag, he stopped talking to me after my boyfriend deleted him off of his Facebook. Yes. I said, Facebook. Immature. Anywho, when I asked my boyfriend why he deleted him, he replied: "I knew having him on there and reading my comments would always make him think they are about him. His guilty conscience always gets the best of him. So, to avoid any drama between you two I deleted him. Now he doesn't see what I post, and you don't have to get an earful from him." I thanked him for that, since my friend did think every litttle thing that was posted was about him. In case you haven't noticed, its always about him. I don't mean this in a funny-haha way, either. It got the best of him, and now he feels the need to cut us both off. It's shocking being that I am his friend, not my boyfriend. It's all very petty. It's bullshit in fact. And at this point, instead of being upset I am rather glad I don't have to deal with it anymore. I've endured plenty of petty, immature situations such as this in the past with this guy. Finally, I can say I won't be stupid enough to continue.

I wish him well in the future, and I hope he finds happiness. If he ever needs my help, I will definitely be there for him. But I will not be there to "chill" or "chit-chat". Hopefully, he'll realize the world doesn't revolve around him and to consider other people's feelings; not just his own. As far as our friendship goes, it's a wrap.

No comments: