Friday, May 23, 2014

Indifferent.

The feeling of indifference never sits well with me. It causes an extreme amount of anxiety and I fight it by putting up a front to the world. This front causes me to suppress my true feelings for what ever is causing me to feel off. Right now, it's about someone I care about. Someone who fails to realize the depth of my feelings. Truth be told, I'm not sure if they will ever know, however I pray that one day this person knows.

Had I never been told to change how I really am too appease others, I don't think I'd be in this predicament. I've spent a year working my ass off to get to where I am today. I'd really hate for another person's opinion to tarnish what I've built for myself. And for that opinion to ruin what could be the greatest ending to a hard year. I must clear my life of what once was, and focus of what is and what could be. This is something I've been contemplating for the longest, but procrastination always wins. Well that is no longer. It's not a matter of disrespect, however it's something I owe myself. The results shall be immense, and I know this person (whom I care about) will appreciate it.

*About 2 individuals - read between the lines*

No comments: