Monday, September 29, 2014

...And Then There Was One.

I've finally come to the realization that I am nothing more than a stranger, nothing short of a fool. I have this situation everything and then some, only to be left out in the cold.

What many fail to realize is that gifts, money, and objects mean nothing. Presence with the correct words to back it up...that's what it's about. Give your loyalty, honesty, passion, care, love. Physically be there for someone and prove to them that you have their back.

In the end, I stand alone once again. I'm just really glad that I didn't allow myself to become jaded and consumed in sadness. It's great to still function. Thanks God.

To you: I'll always be there for you no matter what. Your heart may want someone else, however I'll never let you suffer. I'm not that person.

No comments: