Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Electrical Outage!

So maybe the landlords (that live downstairs in the 2 family house we share) have decided to send electrician today to rewire the entire house. They claim that their electric bill is super high and they are possibly being charged for some of our electrical use. We believe the same for them since our bill is beyond high! Its as if we have 15 people living with us, using electricity every 5 minutes according to our bill.

The electrician arrived at about 10AM and has been here ever since fixing all of the wires. But of all of the rooms that he had to cut a hole in the ceiling of to fix the wires, did it have to be the one that I sleep in?! Seriously?!? Now there is like a 2' by 2' hole in the ceiling as soon as you enter the room. Its not the nicest sight. I would have posted a picture, but I'm just too lazy. Actually, I' here with my roommate Amanda trying to keep this damn cat quiet! Skeff keeps screaming and crying because he wants to be let loose to roam around the house, like any cat would want. Unfortunately for the cat, we are not supposed to have pets. We just loved Skeff way too much to let his ass stay at that junk yard behind that license plate. He just won't stop crying, so we're in her room trying to hide with him. Its sooooo fun..yeeeeaaah. Fun. Hopefully this electrician will try his best to finish the job today so that we can let the cat out. But by the look of things its not happening. I hear the landlady's husband didn't get the sheet-rock for the ceiling. this should be interesting.

Well, its about 5 PM now, and I'm supposed to be at work at 5:30. I really don't want to go seeing as how its raining really bad out and I don't get wet. Yeah. But its looking like its lightening up now. So I may not have a problem with that. I'm just glad I'll be out of this extra cold house...downside of central air-conditioning: its always on!

Adios, sexxies!

1 comment:

Max Gibson said...

Just wanted to take a moment to let you know how much I've been enjoying the blog. Sorry to hear the electrician was taking long. Hope work went well too. Great color scheme by the way. Keep it up.

Max Gibson
wineandbowties.com