Friday, June 26, 2009

Rest In Peace: The Kind Of Pop

This has to be one of the saddest times in music history. One of the biggest, most impactful individuals in music has passed away. Yesterday, June 25th, 2009 Michael Jackson (aka The Kind of Pop) lost his life after falling into cardiac arrest.

Never in my 23 years would I ever think that I would see anything this crazy happen. This may not be the time to say something like this, but I think a lot of people thought of him as "invincible"...seriously! All jokes aside you would never think that something of this nature could happen to someone like that. He has influenced next to everyone in music today, and has paved the way for many artists to be as diverse within their music.
Its a very unfortunate loss to the world. I would like to send my condolenses to his children, family and friends. Michael Jackson will forever be the KING OF POP! His legacy will live on forever.

Check out his wiki below, as well as new on his passing.


"..we could fly so high let our spirits never die" -MJ's won't!

No comments: