Tuesday, June 16, 2009

World War BBW!

As I sit here and procrastinate on getting in the shower...YES, at 4 somthing PM, I am thinking about how I really, REALLY don't want to go to work. Its not that I hate my job or that I dislike it in any way, but I can't deal with the drama. One of the managers isn't talking to the rest of the management team. So its causing this awkward aura (I guess thats the word) in the store. you can feel the tension, like if I have to say something to this "bitter manager" she's like, "can you tell the other one to do ::insert verb:: because I'm not talking to her!" UMMMMM...bitch?! Don't drag me into your dramz..ok I have my own life. I do NOT need to take any part in your crazy ordeal here.

Yesterday was just too much to deal with at the store. And this has been an ongoing thing for a little over 2 weeks. However, its getting much worse as time goes on. It was only a matter of time, though before it had gotten to the point that it has. I just really hope someone steps up is the bigger person and says, "cut the shit". Seriously.

Oh well, I am off to shower and get ready for work. I just hope that I can get through the night. And I'm not taking sides because the "bitter one" is the chick that lets me out early when I close Tuesday nights...what can I say; I work fast! You can't bite the hand that feeds you! That is the saying, right?! I don't know...don't care either. :-) until later...

;-)

No comments: