Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hiatus Much...?!

What kind of blogger am I where its okay for me to NOT blog days almost weeks at a time?! Over myself. I have been busy, though. Let's start from the top:



  1. 1. July 13th, 2009 - My sister had her baby! Our little girl Li'asia thought it was time to kick her way out of my sister's uterus via C-Section. Now, over a week later her staples are out and Li'asia is spoiled rotten adjusting to the world around her. Highlites: She has discovered her hands and bobs her head a lot. ALSO, her hiccups sounds like a barking Chihuahua. Cute.

  2. July 20th, 2009 - My sister's birthday! Happy Birthday, Chas!

  3. July 21st, 2009 - My love's birthday! Happy Birthday, Wil!

  4. July 24th, 2009 - Wil suffered from random stomach pains that night which led to a hospital visit which led to randomness. he had his appendix taken out (this occurs 3 weeks after his brother's appendix is taken out...RANDOMNESS!!!)

So NOW its July 25th, and today was supposed to be our huge Luau/Birthday party for Wil. We postponed it for a few weeks from now, although Wil insisted on us having a party anyway. true friends will wait for someones health to get back on track. Parties aren't that deep (besides he was the chef on the grill..HELLO?!) Loves him! We'll hire a new chef. :-)

And that's my update. I am just here on a late Friday night/Saturday morning thinking, all the while a little Wino is playing in the background from the computer speakers. I'm site hopping hoping it'll create even more boredum and hopefully ::crosses fingers:: some eye fatigue!

Our roommate, Amanda is in her room terribly disappointed in some loser that keeps giving excuses as to why he can't hang out with her. Its so stupid...girls, listen to this: she gets a call from her dad about going on his boat to get some sun and whatnot. This dude hears the convo and INSISTS that they go on his boat. She makes the plans with her dad because dude wants to go so bad. Beat much! So, the next day (Friday the 24th) he tells her he can't go because he go shopping with his parents to get gardening items...in addition to that he comes up with:


"there isn't a bathroom on the boat and if we are going to drink I will have to pee like 6 times...and what if I have to go no.2"...LAME! Who says that?! She said there is something called a "marina" where they use the lavatory and he is aware of this, but still says this bull.


I think that is a little crazy. I don't know about you. Be honest. I hate when guys have such a lack of communication and make up these lames ass excuses to give to girls when they don't like or don't want to do something. Is it that hard to open up and be honest with someone? Would you rather be untrustworthy with lies and stories. I'm huge on respect and trust, two things I don't have for A LOT of people for situations like this. Ugh! Lame.

So lame.

Well, I'm going to try and get some rest. I promise to blog more often! Love ya, and Goodnight.

No comments: