Friday, October 16, 2009

Chillin'...

So, I have been here chillin' for about 2 hours now. I went out earlier to get my haircut (routine), then headed to the mall to do a little shopping. The problem with that was the lack of good things I found. I hate wanting to throw my money away at the mall, and not being able to find one thing that makes me go "I HAVE to have you!" Such a waste of my life.

I knew if there was one place I would succeed at, it would be BBW. So I got some new wallflower refills, fabric spray, and a new holiday candle! Super excited about my little ass candle. Madd good, yo. I also managed to get Wil some stuff, and gave my sister money for something. That's where the rest of my money went. I headed to the mall in hopes to find a gift, though. I didn't find ONE thing that I liked for my friend's birthday. Its for Lenin...the crazy couture posing, bitch.

Hoepfully I'll have better luck tomorrow, or maybe even later tonight. We shall see. Hmm. Anywho, we are suppose to be going out to dinner with "Audrina" tonight. I miss my bigg-haired monster. Loves her. We are supposed to be going to Houli's...I just want some brushetta. YUM.

So yeah..I'm done, until next time. ;-)

PS CLICK HERE to Follow me on Twitter!

No comments: