Sunday, January 24, 2010

Nice Turn-out.

So last night turned out to be not as bad as I anticipated originally. Despite the fact that things did go smoothly, I wasn't shocked that certain individuals still found ways to make it about "them"...which just reiterates my whole thing about needing to surround myself with a new crowd. I just don't see why people are the way they are - so self absorbed, spotlight craving, and sometimes downright rude. I think its time to start making some new moves. And this also means for the other people in my life that are those that are very dear to me. They shouldn't have to deal with it, either. Its not fair to them. REGARDLESS, it was a great night. Amazing food, laughs, and company. I couldn't have asked for more. And to see the smile son my company's faces showed me that they also enjoyed their night out. Good times.

Thanks to those that made it such a wonderful night. You all mean the world to me. I effin love you from the bottom of my heart.

:-)

No comments: