Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday 2 Me!

Today is my birthday, *cheers* yay! I am super NOT excited. Not that I am upset or down in any way; don't know how I should feel. Lol. Everyone keeps asking, "So, how does it feel to be 24?" My honest response is, "ummm...how did it feel to be 23? All the same to me".

I don't feel any different now than I did yesterday. Its seriously all the same to me. But in my head there are a million and one things that I want to accomplish this year. For me, this is my "new years", and this is when the new year begins. Time to put the petal to the metal (I said it right..?) and begin the process of really taking over my life...and making a difference for myself. I must get on my grind more so now than ever before. You know how you just get really comfortable in a certain place and its not that you are slacking, but you are just really comfortable for lack of a better word. During this period you aren't doing much with yourself to make a difference, then again you aren't doing anything that is altering your goals...you are simply hindering yourself from accomplaishing anything. Possibly procrastinating, but mostly feeling "comfortable". You know what I mean!

Time to make some moves. In the meantime, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!
*to myself*
Do it already, damnit!!! :-)

Adios!

No comments: