Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday 2 Me! Pt. 2

What a great birthday! Seriously, we all had such a great night out. I can't thank these guys enough for making it such a fun night. Loved the time I had.

We started the night out at Friday's. I know it sounds kind of blah to go to a franchise restaurant, but it really wasn't that deep to go to somewhere all extra "special" or whatever to me. Friday's did the job, and I made it clear that I didn't want my birthday announced to anyone, because I cannot stand all the extra attention you get when they come to your table and sing happy birthday to you. It's so effin annoying. So while they weren't singing "happy, happy birthday..", we were enjoying our dinner and conversation. Food was great, conversation was great, and that carried onto location 2.

From Friday's we headed over to this bar/grill in Hoboken called, Green Rock. The best way to describe this place is a very brown, wooden bar with good drinks (I don't drink but Wil loved the drinks). We enjoyed the live acoustic band over more conversation and drinks for about 2 hours. Possibly the best 2 hours I had all week. SO MUCH FUN! We laughed so much. Have you ever laughed so much and so hard to the point that you could no longer feel your face or how big your smile even was anymore?! OMGosh, it felt like my smile was fake for a while since I couldn't feel my cheeks. A damn mess. Amanda's (roomie) co-worker invited us there and we met her and a friend of hers. I forgot the other girl's name, but the co-worker Jessica...HOTT! Sweet girl, super funny...kept serenading me while holding my hand, and kissing it...hilarious.

I swear I had the best night, but the highlite HAAADD to be when someone in our group requested the band to play "Poker Face"...and it was AMAZING! HIGHLITE by far! They were so good! Gaga would have been proud.

Thank you, once again to my friends for making this an extra special birthday. Its been a hectic week or so for me, and it was definitely worth it. I love you all from the bottom of my cold heart (you've warmed it) and I couldn't be happier (eww..is that a tear in my eye..like wtf). *hugs*

Until next time. *waves*

No comments: