Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Random: Availability

I find myself bein way too available for everyone, yet when in return I can't seem to get anyone to make time for shit. Its not anything that's major to me, but it is definitely something I need to work on. That goes for making time to see people, calling people back, responding to text messages, etc. I need to chill and let people "miss" me a bit. Its a constant thing of me rushing to respond to a text because I don't want anyone to think I am ignoring them. Even when I work and I don't respond, people are like, "what the hell...HELLOO!" Ummm...it's called working. Is it just me or did I miss something?! I don't get paid to text, booboo. I get paid to pay for the texting. Chill.

Just a random thought. Going to work on that. Leaving people alone and vice-versa. I don't see my friends being super eager to get in touch with me like that *folds arms and turns head* lol.

Later..stomach hurts. Ouch.

No comments: