Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Sunday

I haven't been able to blog, since I've been running around a lot this week. Between Wil's birthday, my niece's 1st birthday, work, and all of my random errands; just haven't had the time to sit down and upload, and unload. So here are a few pictures that I took this past Sunday, the 18th from my baby niece's birthday party, the Colombian Festival in Hackensack, and others.


Me and Yolliebird (Yolanda) sippin' on some bangin' ass piña coladas at the Colombian Festival. There wasn't a drop of alcohol in them, but they were so effen amazing!

Sakinah & Li'Asia (sisters) - It was the little one's 1st birthday, and she seemed a little over it. I would be, too if everyone was passing me around like a ragdoll. I get that it was the child's birthday, but it was too damn hott for all of that!



Li'Asia's Birthda Cake - The cake was really cute. It was Diego and Dora. Problem: It was sooooo hott out, so they decided to "take a nap"...haha. It tasted sooo good, though!

Justin (Christina's Son - Youngest of 2) - Is he fucking adorable?! I want to put him in my pocket! Almost like a Polly-Pocket, except its Justin. Lol.



A little Sunday night company with red wine. It was amazing. (Clearly, everything from this day was amazing or bangin.)



Wil's Birthday Cake - Yes, homemade by yours truly! A little help from the Pillsbury Doughboy, but I gave this a lot of effort. Look at how neat it is. Yummm!


This is Me - Right now :-)



Later.

No comments: