Monday, August 2, 2010

Hello, All. I haven't been home as much lately, which is why I haven't updated on any "statuses". First and foremost, Wil is out of the hospital! He got out this past Thursday, and has already started working. That's just how he is. There is no stopping that guy. We have that in common. With Wil's recent stay in the hospital, his parent's decided it was necessary for them to come up here from PR to make sure their little boy was getting better. They are currently staying with us, and I am loving every minute of it. There is zero sarcasm in that - his father is an amazing cook, and I am an amazing eater...it works.

Lately, I've been so much more in touch with my best friend, Christina. She and I have been hanging out and texting up a storm. Its been the most contact I've had with her in the past 3 or 4 years. The best part about it is realizing what makes a true friend. Even when we had a lack of contact we would still catch up with no problem. Loves her! Unlike my relationship with Christina, there are a few individuals I'd like to weed out of my life (no names). Our friendship has seen its days, and these few no long have a...purpose..or relevance (help me with the word) in my life anymore. We've outgrown each other. And I'm starting to hear things going on behind the scenes with people telling me one thing to my face, and something else is going on behind my back. Its a bunch of high school mess, and I don't want any part of it. I'm not above anyone, but I'm too old for that. Hah...old. For example, to tell me you don't care for someone and you were just "using" them for that moment; months later you are still hanging with them and pictures pop up and whatnot. It just makes you look like a hypocrite. Go ahead, phony. Whatevs.

Hmmm...other updates. I'm working on getting my license. YES! I am 24 years old and I do not have my driver's license. My idea at 17 was that I would be living in the city and going to school out there. So my license would be replaced by a fancy Metrocard. Of course, I didn't give my teenage dreams any realistic, thorough insight. And now everything is the complete opposite. However, I will go on to say a lot of change has happened...and things look good. I'm looking forward to whatever is to come.

On that note, I'll peace out. I'm so hungry, and have work in a little bit. Later, folks!

UPDATE: TOTALLY didn't realize that my blog's 1 year anniversary had passed! Like WTF?! Oh well, life goes on. Thank you to everyone that has read my blog over the past year, and a very SPECIAL thank you to everyone that has subscribed (whether its public or private). Thank you!

No comments: