Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Understanding.

I've come to understand the phrase, "when it rains, it pours"...but instead of feeling sorry for myself, I choose to remain optimistic. No good comes out of self pity or seeking attention from others as a way to console yourself and forget about your problems. It also doesn't help to complain and rot the moods of others around you. Sometimes, just talking it over with a loved one is what works best. The smile after that conversation goes a long way; perhaps reminding you there's always light at the end of the tunnel. Even when all aspects of my life make me feel as if the walls are closing in, I try to remind myself that it could always be worst. I'm very grateful for the little I have. Little is way better than nothing at all. I'll take little.

No comments: