Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dishonesty

One of the problems in relationships today, and those trying to get into relationships would be dishonesty. The lack of full truth and little white lies that often deter individuals from settling down. This also happens in friendships causing distrust amongst peers. What some fail to realize is that when the truth comes to light, you have no one to blame, but yourself. To say you do one thing when it's another and it's later found out that it was a lie can cause anyone to lose trust in you. Agree or NAH?? I, myself have had this occur one toooooo many times as of late. Between friendships, work relationships, and more. I deal with it by simply moving forward, however I can no longer let things slip by. I'll confront them head on and pray for a mature and decent result.

Always trust your gut.

No comments: