Thursday, November 5, 2009

Puerto Rico Takes Over, Once Again!

Wil's Mother and her sisters are back in town! This time around its not for someone's surgery, or to visit the family. Unfortunately, one of the 13..YES 13 sisters has passed. Its a really sad time for all of them, and they've all come together as well as others in the family to pay their respects.

I'm actually very happy to see his Mother. She's one of the sweetest women I've ever known, and never judges. I love that most about her. I just wish we weren't seeing her for reasons such as this.

____

So while everyone is out at the funeral, I'm home alone (with Skeff actually) site/page hopping and listening to a bunch of music that I haven't listened to in a while. OMG, I forgot how great some of these songs were and what they meant to me way back when I first heard them. If anyone downloads illegally (we all do..) or goes thru iTunes (loves iTunes) purchase these few:

Brandy - Brokenhearted (The Best of Brandy Version)
Christina Aguilera - Underappreciated (Stripped)
Janet Jackson - Where Are You Now (janet.)
SWV - Rain (Release Some Tension)
Diana Ross & The Supremes - Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart (The Definitive Collection)

Random jam session turns into that and then some. OH, and for the many that have yet to see "THIS IS IT"...go see it. Its such a great movie/documentary. I'm very much into that whole behind the scenes look on tours and music videos, and not because its Michael Jackson...but because its worth seeing. He wasn't crazy, he was a perfectionist. I find it very respectable as I watched it, and he's effin hilarious with his "let it simmer" but he made complete sense. When you go see it you'll understand. Its a must see in my opinion.

Thought of randomness...anyone remember "Apple Pie A La Mode", by Destiny's Child. It just played on my iTunes - who knew Beyoncé would go from that to "Single Ladies". Oh how times change.

Until my next random thought, later! :-)

No comments: