Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Thank you.

Thank you Heavenly Father, for all of the many blessings that you've bestowed upon me. I seriously cannot thank you enough for taking me from the darkest of dark places, and into the light. I feel nothing but love and protection, and your guidance has kept me in the right direction. Although there were a few bumps along this road, I've managed to still fight for the better in life. I want nothing but the best for myself and others. I pray that you continue to guide me and bless the ones I love and care for. In addition, I pray that I keep my mind right and not belittle or degrade myself. I know my worth, and need to remember that I should never sell myself short or lower my standards.

Thank you so much for everything. I promise to do my best.

No comments: