Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Dealing...

That moment when you just say what you think is right even if you're not sure if you believe it yourself.

I haven't fully dealt with the passing of my Mother, and although it's been 4 months now, in ways it's still fresh. And now with my boyfriend's Mother going through the motions of her health issues and now dealing with her possible passing...it's just all so real now. Now I'm experiencing these emotions. Now I'm seeing that fear that I didn't have before. Just now, his daughter (my Lil bae) perches up next to me as tears stream down her little face. She's calm, but extremely emotional. All she can say is that she's worried about her father and that she doesn't want her Grandmother to have to suffer. It's too sad and too real for me inside, but on the outside I'm strong and I hug her and let her know that it will all be okay. The shitty part is that I'm not sure if it will be, however I do know that I will be there every step of the way. Even if it hurts. 

Just had to get that out.

No comments: